Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bryce Canyon National Park Feb. 2008

On Presidents Day we were up at the cabin and Brett had the day off. After the drywall texture guy was done we left and headed to Bryce Canyon National Park. It's about 45 minutes from our cabin. It was a nice day and the place was beautiful with the pink mountains topped with white snow. We went to the visitors center and saw the video on Bryce Canyon. We also saw the wildlife museum which the kids really enjoyed all the displays of animals. Then we took the 18 mile scenic drive and stopped at the viewpoints along the way and took short little hikes. We had a great time. I love to see beautiful places, you don't appreciate them as much when you are a kid but the kids enjoy being outside in nature.

1 comment:

Van Cott Family said...

Ok you've convinced me, we've gotta go to your cabin with you, whenever you're ready! :) I love Bryce Canyon, thats where Dave and I got our answer about getting married! My bro-in-law was a ranger there for years too so I have spent a lot of time there! I'll call you guys!
--Julie