Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

The weekend before Halloween we went to a Halloween party. Brett was a devil and I was a pregnant angel. I wore a sign around my neck that said "The devil made me do it." We had a good time at the party, we went on a scavenger hunt called bigger and better. We went door to door asking people for something bigger and better than what we had. We ended up with a big pot of flowers but one team brought back a mattress box spring!The girls had fun carving pumkins with their cousins. Brett took the kids out trick or treating and I stayed home with little Alydia and tried to rest.
Allden was Elmo but if someone called him Elmo he said no Allden.

Here is the whole trick or treating bunch....3 witches, a princess and Elmo! They had a lot of fun together.

Here is Alydia's first Halloween....don't think she'll remember much of it!


Addy all dressed up and ready to go to her preschool Halloween Party. She got to play games and get lots of treats.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The kids look so cute. I loved your guys devil and angel. Looks like you had a great halloween.