Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brett's Porsche 928

Alright here it is boys and girls. I've been meaning to post a couple pictures of the Porsche 928 I purchased a couple months ago. Had been looking for a 2nd car, and managed to talk my wife into this one. Lisa was hoping I'd be tired of it by now, but it hasn't worn off. Every time I open the garage and see it sitting there I get all giddy. I've wanted one of these things ever since I was about 6 years old. This is a 1988, which is about as late a year as I can afford for one of these. It was the fastest production road-car in the world in 1986, having been recorded at 172 mph on the salt flats in Utah using an early 928 S4. An amazingly fun car to drive.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brett - you are not old enough yet to have a midlife crisis. You have to earn it. :)