Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Every day life in the Buyack's Home

Alana and I creating some craft project she wanted help with. When I was younger I loved to make things too. I enjoy being a mother although I never get to do much of anything without getting interrupted every couple minutes by children. 4 kids in 5yrs sometimes makes me crazy but I don't know what I'd do without them!
Brett is usually the picture taker so I took this one. When he is home he is usually working or getting things done around the house.

Alana loves to make cards. She handmade all her valentine's for the kids in her class (she didn't want the store bought ones).

Addy wears some fancy dress up outfit usually everyday. She loves to dance to music, read, pretend and make things.

Alydia is 3.5 months old now and is a good baby most of the time, she is entertained by the kids around her. She loves to smile and coo and sometimes even laughs. She even rolled over for the first time this week.
Tom is trying to study. He enjoys watching movies, listening to music, texting friends, and playing with the kids. He has been a big help around the house and we enjoy having him here.

Here is our typical 2 yr old Allden. He loves to follow Addy around and play with her. He likes to get up on the sink and play in the water. He loves anything with wheels...his bike, doll stroller, cars, trucks, quads. He keeps me on my toes!

1 comment:

Van Cott Family said...

That is so funny I just posted a picture of my two yr old in the sink with toothpaste also! We should get together again! What are you guys doing for FHE next week?
--Julie