Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Brett

Better late than never....Brett's B-day was February 28th and I'm just getting around to posting the blog. Anyways I planned a birthday party for him with all the family. We went to dinner at Joe's BBQ in downtown Gilbert. The weather has been so nice so I thought it would be nice for the kids to run around and play outside. I got him a real ice cream cake from coldstone creamery! It was a hit and Brett wished there was more. Then we had a mini golf competition at Golfland it was pretty fun. My Dad won (maybe he cheated =) and Brett and I tied for 2nd place then the runners up were Christen, Tom, and Aaron.
Brett went to the dunes on Saturday for his Birthday it was a guy trip with his brother Kyle and my brother Derek. They rode hard all day in the hot sun and Brett was pretty sick when he got home. The doctor told him it was probably just heat exaustion but he had a terrible pain in his chest and a cough so we took him to the E.R. on Wednesday night. We sat around there getting all kinds of tests done and they found out he had Pneumonia! So they gave him some antibiotics and sent him home. He's been down for a good week with this awful stuff but I think he is finally back to normal again! Thank Goodness!

No comments: