Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cabin Trip

We took a little weekend getaway and headed north to our cabin in Duck Creek Utah to escape the heat and spend some time together as a family. I hoped I wouldn't have the baby early in Utah.
We found a fun park and enjoyed a picnic lunch and took some fun pictures. The kids had fun playing with their cousins Patsy and Monroe. We also were there with Grandma and Grandpa Hunsaker and Grandma Pratt.

I was kicked back relaxing and all the kids jumped on me.

Alydia had fun picking flowers. She is 19 months old now and so much fun. She talks a lot!

This is the little stream that runs by our cabin. The kids enjoyed throwing rocks in.

This is the bridge over the river in the meadow by our cabin. We enjoyed the nice cool air as compared to home and I enjoyed relaxing with the family.

No comments: