Monday, August 1, 2011

Utah trip....Rhino's and Bryce Canyon


The cabin was open for 4 nights so we headed up before the kids had to go back to school.  Summer is the best time to go to the cabin but it is also when we rent it out the most.
We spent one day out on the Rhino’s, my parents rented one and we rented one.  I put Anden in the little pouch and he sat up front with me.  Then we had 2 kids in the backseat and 2 kids in my parents backseat.  We made a big huge loop and really enjoyed the beautiful countryside and scenery.  I think this is as good as it gets.  It started to pour down rain the last 15 minutes of our ride and it was freezing!  I love riding the trails throught the aspen trees and meadows, it's so beautiful!








Brett had to work some more but my parents and the kids and I went down to Bryce in the suburban for the day.  When we got there it started raining but stopped long enough for a picnic lunch.  Then we went to the visitor center and hung out and watched the movie about Bryce Canyon and looked at all the animals until the rain stopped.  Then we drove to the Bristle Cone trail and the hike only took about an hour it was really easy.  My dad hiked with Alydia and I hiked with Anden.  It was a beautiful hike with nice views.
 Alydia played music for papa on my phone for the entire hike.


The weather was beautiful in the 60's and had to wear a light jacket.  It was a nice getaway from the heat in AZ.

No comments: