Sunday, June 28, 2009

Prescott

This weekend we drove up to Prescott to stay with my Grandma Pratt. She has a summer home there and enjoys having some visitors. We were excited to take a little road trip and get out of the heat! We drove up Friday night and came home Sunday morning. Saturday we drove up by Thumb Butte and explored the area. It's really pretty up here.Then we took the kids to the park and enjoyed the weather and some quality time with the kids. After all the playing we threw the 4 dirty bodies in the bathtub and got a couple cute photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun in Prescott. I haven't been there for 8+ years. I think that last time I was there was summer of 2000.

Actually, Evan always says that he things it doesn't exist... it is some sort of mythical land. I am always promising to take him, but by the time summer rolls around our vacay time is shot and we can't get enough time off to make it worth our while.