Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ringling Bros. Circus

We took the kids to the circus on opening night at U.S. Airways Center on June 24th. We went with Brett's parents and his 2 brothers and their kids. We all rode the light rail together to the circus and had a great time! I liked the elephants it was cool to see them all standing up on 2 legs on a stool and leaning on each other!

We also saw tigers dancing and roaring!Alana and Addy were amazed and Addy asked "Is this real?" They especially loved sitting by their cousins.
Grandma and Granpa rescued Alydia and got her to go to sleep towards the end. They had fun watching the circus and seeing the kids reactions.

1 comment:

April Gould said...

I love the Circus! your family is so cute and I love how you are always doing the funnest things. Oh, Tell grandma Pratt I did not do my VT this month.JK. Poor lady is trying to have fun on vacation while waiting for my phone call.