Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Day of School


I can’t believe Alana is starting school and summer is over! She is going to be a big first grader! We met her teacher her name is Mrs. Farkus, she seems nice. She doesn’t have anybody from her Kindergarten class with her. I think they divided them all up and there were only like 6 kids from her class that were staying at Weinberg. At least she’ll get to see them at recess. She does know 2 boys from church in her class and she chose to sit at a table with all boys. Funny that my little girl likes to play with the boys more than playing with the girls. She loves the things they love like Star Wars, racing, competition etc. So it will be so weird to have her gone to school from 8:30 till 3:00, I’m loosing my baby girl! Addy still has to wait another year before she gets to start Kindergarten but I’ll put her in preschool 2 days a week.

No comments: