Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cabin Fun

Allden loves to play outside at the cabin....every time the door opens he wants his shoes and jacket on so he can go outside.
Allden and Addy had fun helping me make cookies!
Hiking around near our cabin. There are lots of lava rocks and beautiful yellow Aspen trees, the weather was finally nice on Sunday after raining all day on Saturday so we just wanted to get out.
Our friends Dave and Julie came up to visit for a few days, they have 2 boys Addy and Allden's age.
Sitting on the front porch of our cabin.

2 comments:

Kleinmans said...

Hey Lisa! I came across your blog while I was blog hopping! Anyhow, I don't know if you remember me, but we used to work together at my dad's computer store. It was fun to see pics of your beautiful family. Looks like things are going well for you! Check out our blog some time at http://web.mac.com/michellekleinman Take Care, Michelle (Fish) Kleinman

Kyleen and Brent said...

So fun, we were just at the cabin for Conference weekend too! Love all the colors! Any news on baby?