Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quad riding Fun

Allden loves riding the quad! With a lot of help of course!
Alana is really good at riding the quad and really enjoys riding up and down our little street in front of the cabin.
Addy does really good on the quad now too! We have fun with the little 50 we call it "baby" quad. We're thinking we'll need to get a 90 soon so they can both be riding. It's a fun hobby we love to do as a family.
On Friday our family went down to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes about an hour from our cabin. I love to ride but nobody let me go out into the dunes. I guess it was probably a little dangerous for me being only about 2wks from delivery. Addy and Alana got to go out into the dunes and had a great time. In Utah they let you ride with little kids as long as they wear a helmet. We tried to take the baby quad out in the sand a little but it didn't do too well.
Allden is pretty cute with his helmet and goggles.....he always wanted to ride the quad! So we cruised around with him a little, one time he fell asleep while he was riding with me so he doesn't hang on too well. We hung out in my parents trailer in between rides and then headed back to the cabin to sleep. We sold our RV before we went to Europe but now we need to start looking for another set up either a toy hauler or RV so we can camp out at the dunes with everyone.

1 comment:

Kyleen and Brent said...

Looks like fun, Hey I've tagged you on my blog, check it out!